Monday, June 16, 2014

Chocolate Easter Egg and dreams....getting ready for Skype!


Monday, 28 April 2014
Mission Week 46, Brazil Week 40
    Thanks for the email Mom! Can't wait to talk with you and Dad! let me know if Ben and Laura will be around. Next week is transfers, so hopefully I'll be in a place with better internet...we'll see.
    Did a little sight seeing today. I'll send pictures when I can.
    The egg was filled with chocolate truffle/white chocolate truffle with coconut and cashew. SUPER good. Chocolate Easter eggs are a big deal here.
    Unfortunately, H. is kind of digressing...hasn't been to church in a long time. Might just not be her time.
     I can't wait to go to the Temple again when I get home! New video!! One of the members just got back from the Temple in Manaus and said that the new video was really pretty/didn't "da sono". The only time I had trouble staying awake was the 7:30 session at the MTC.
     Tell Dad I had a dream last night that I was in his class and he was teaching (XXX). Ha, ha! He was explaining to everyone that it wasn't going to be as easy as they thought.
     Lots of love! I'll send a better letter next week. Out of time!!!
     Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment