Monday, June 16, 2014

Cutting hair, and lots of clappin at doors!

Monday, 9 June 2014
Mission Week 52, Brazil Week 46

     Sorry about the lack of photos, but technically we're not allowed to take pictures during proselyting.  And I just like food.
    Anyway, I have been getting all your letters, and I love them. They make me very happy. I love hearing about things from home. 
  Our area is still shared with the Elders. I'm trying not to get competative. Ha,ha, just kidding. Kind of.
   Anyway, things are good with Sister M. We talk a lot, which is a good and a bad thing. She's kind of funny a awkward, sooo, let's just say we get along great. We have started talking in English a lot, so I probably need to stop that so that she can learn better. I'll probably establish the rule no English outside of our house. She's already teaching a lot better. I think that her main difficulty is that she's afraid of making mistakes, but that's everyone.
   This week we struggled again with investigators coming to church. My District Leader basically just told us to cut everyone that had already been invited more than 3 times, and still wasn't coming. There goes our teaching group, but oh well. We need to find more people that are actually interested I guess. I just wish that people could understand how awesome it is to come to Church! It's great!
    Random things that happened this week>> I cut Sister M.'s hair. It was fun! I think I'll drop out of college and go to Beauty School now! What do you think Dad? Just kidding.
     Anyway, still just here clapping at a lot of doors (that is how you 'knock' in Brazil-slk) and talking to people about the Gospel and the Book of Mormon. Even though it can be a mental struggle at times, I still love it.
     Lots of love,
     Sister Kemer

No comments:

Post a Comment