Mission Week 38, Brazil Week 32
Hello! Not sure if you got the other email but because of Carnival and the large amount of sin that will be in the streets, p-day
will be Tuesday and not Monday. I'm hoping that we'll be able to find
internet, maybe at the church.
lots of love!
Sarah
Tue, Mar 4, 2014
Thank you for the addresses.... I made cookies with the brown sugar. almost like home. They were missing
lots of nuts and real vanilla, but otherwise super good. I think I'm
going to bake the rest to give away. I had my second interview with
President Scisci. It was good. Talking with my Mission President you
can just feel the authority that he has. Sounds pretty cheesy, but
it's good to be reminded in small ways who's ultimately in charge.
The peanut butter will last me a while. Sorry, I opened the birthday
card. But thank you SO much for the picture of home! that was the best
part. It's up on my wall now.
The organic garden photo was great as well! They should be paying you
a lot more. Ha,ha, but really, you're awesome.
I like what Elder Oaks said about the "tsunami". My patriarchal
blessing says that "great things are about to happen, and that I will
be a participant". Hearing Elder Nelson's talk about "catching the
wave" was a confirmation to me that serving a mission was what I was
supposed to do.
I'm going to try to get cards/letters in the mail next week. With
Carnival, nothing's open to send things.
Love you!
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment