Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Birthday Celebrations, Cake, and LOTS of chocolate!

24 March 2014
Mission Week 41, Brazil Week 35

   Thank you so much for the package! Not sure if I already told you that. Lot's of chocolate. I'm going to be making an awesome cake Wednesday for me and Elder Gonzales >>>chocolate and peanut butter.
    Tell sister Oliveira 'Thank you' for the birthday wishes/ te amo muitoooo! Also that I'm glad she's okay....
   I'll try to send pictures from my birthday on Wednesday. I cleaned, read, took a quick nap, and then went to "Chocolate com Tapioca" with Sister N. and some friends from the Ward (Congregation).  2 of the girls that go teaching with us got me a present which was really sweet.
    I'll write a better email next week. Praying for a baptism this week!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the letter as well. time is flying super fast!!! I already have 2 transfers here, but I don't feel ready to leave yet. There's still a lot that I want to do.
    LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
    Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment