Sunday, February 2, 2014

Natal Devotional, Cupuaçu, Futebol, Dinner, and BAPTISM!


 
Cookies with Sis. O!

Monday, 30 December 2013
Mission Week 29, Brazil week 23 
First time I wore my rain poncho!


Cupuaçu, a fruit, YUM!



Sisters, Companions, and Friends all!


Natal Devotional for the Belém Stake Dec. 2013

So GOOD to see Sis. M., my first companion in Brazil!

Hope you have been NICE!



Futebol champs!
NATAL in Belém!

Rehearsal for the Devotional!

Singing in Agulha too!
Wonderful dinner at the Ward Mission leaders home!


Beautiful meal shared with us!  THANK YOU!

With the Family!  Thank you!

Açaí!!
Sis. O. and I with A. at his baptism!
Dear Mommy =)
      It was great to talk to you this past week! I was disappointed that we only had 40 minutes (to Skype-slk), but that was a decision made by the area presidency. Also, it technically says that in the handbook, soo blessings for following the rules!
Feathered Friend!

     .... I tried to send lots of photos this week, because next week is transfers, and I`ll probably be switching companions....
        This week we had a baptism! A. was a miracle! We contacted him in the street, and 3 weeks later he decided to get baptized! Heavenly Father really does prepare people to hear this message.      
    The restoration is a message of hope. The gospel was restored so that we could have hope for eternal life with our Heavenly Father. When we keep our covenants, the Lord is obligated to help us.     
      That is His promise....
Love you lots! 
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment