Sunday, February 2, 2014

Last Sunday in Agulha, SPIDER, Milkshake Monday, and.....the EQUATOR (Macapá)!

6 January 2014
Mission Week 30, Brazil Week 24


     5 MINUTES!
     Big news first: I'm getting transferred to Macapá! That means the Equator, as in the Equator literally runs through my area.  I got the shoes this last Wednesday!  Just in time, because tomorrow I'm going to Macapá.  Anyway, THANK YOU!!   Cards/packages will only get to me monthly now.... I'll most likely be there another 4 transfers/6 months, as it's expensive to travel there.
      I'm excited and sad at the same time to leave Agulha.  It's been my home here for the past 6 months...one third of my mission.  This past Sunday was fast and testimony Sunday.  Listening to all of the members share their beliefs and give thanks for all of the blessings that they've received in their families for living the Gospel reminded me of how much love I have for this area.
     Out of time!
                                    Sis. Kemer

With Sis. O.

Pit bull puppy!  So CUTE!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Sis. O and myself, a force for GOOD!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Milkshake Monday!



Dessert is the BEST!

THANK YOU SMYRNA WARD YW!!! For Christmas LOVE from home!

 

Spider as big as my HAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment