Friday, September 5, 2014

WORLD CUP and Zone Conference! Sis. D.!

Monday, 14 July 2014
Mission Week 57, Brazil Week 51
This week.
   On Tuesday we got permission to watch the game of Brasil against Germany. Wow was that depressing. I could have guessed that Germany was going to win, but I didn't think that it was going to be that bad. I think I would have had more fun studying....yup. USA!
   This week was crazy with all the games, but aside from that we also had zone conference. Unfortunately it was only a few zones in Belém, so I didn't get to see everyone that I wanted to, but that's okay because I got to see SISTER D. (her Provo MTC, and first companion-slk) after 11 months! that was wonderful! I'm so excited for her to be able to finally serve in Brasil!
   This week I was struggling a little bit, but after zone conference I got the feeling that I needed to stop reading the Old Testament, and start reading Doctrine and Covenants. The other day I read section 20 verses 8-9, and they really helped me. Whatever the challanges are sometimes all you can do is just fast, pray, and keep working your hardest. If I just keep working, no matter what my mission will have been a success and acceptable in the eyes of God.
   Love you all!!
   Sister Kemer

No comments:

Post a Comment