Mission Week 44, Brazil Week 38
....I've been spendng a lot of money taking the bus to get to lunch/investigators/putting credit/minutes on the cell phone. Oh well, worth it in the end.... I had a sort of shock today. I only have 4 transfers left after this one that I'm in now. WHAT????? Just goes to show that you can't waste any time at ALL. I'm really trying to do my best.....
This week. Where to start? Sister Nascimento had an asthma attack (explaining the hospital), and I've been sick with a cough for about a week now. I think Satan's trying to bring us down and prevent us from reaching our goal for the SECOND baptism day set for by President Costa (Pres. de Area do Brasil). BUT he will not prevail!Anyway, not a ton of time, but I love missionary work! There is no greater joy that you can experience than when you are in the service of your fellow man!
Sister Kemer
No comments:
Post a Comment