Friday, November 15, 2013

Brazil Week 16, Sun is making me a little crazy....


Mission Week 22
Mon, Nov 11, 2013 9:39 am

Dearest Family/internet,
      This week was good/exhausting/challenging/just like all the rest.  Still loved it though.  Go figure. I think the sun's making me a little crazy...
     In all seriousness though, this week we had two baptisms!  F. (son of the Ward Mission Leader, 14), and W. (10, nephew of the RS Pres.) They were so happy!  It was really special to be able to witness the difference that the gospel is making in their lives.
      The other baptism we had fell through, but that's okay.  We talked with him yesterday, and he said that he really wasn't ready.  He needs some time still to change some things.  It was great to see that he really understands what it means to make a covenant, and that he has a true desire to change.


      I really love my area. I have only 2 weeks until the next transfer. I REALLY want to stay here for Christmas, but we'll see.  I have a feeling that I might get transferred, but we'll see.  Maybe I'll get moved to a house that has running water during the day...ha, ha!
   



 Lot's of love!
      Sister Kemer

No comments:

Post a Comment